Two old friends that go great together! I was staring down at my breakfast the other day and had an epiphany. Why not combine pancakes and bacon together. These little bacon pancake dunkers are fun and perfect for a weekend family breakfast or a fun item to add to your Sunday brunch. Check out how easy they are to make in the video below:
What You’ll Need:
– Pancake Mix
– Squeeze Bottle
– Maple Syrup
– Mix up your favorite pancake mix.
– Make some bacon using your favorite method.
– Get a plastic squeeze bottle. The kind used for ketchup or mayonnaise. Cut off a little of the spout to widen the whole for pancake batter.
– On a hot pan simply squeeze out pancake batter in the shape of the bacon leaving a quarter of an inch on the tops and sides.
– Place a strip of bacon down and then pour pancake batter over the bacon.
– When you see the edges start to brown and bubbles start to appear flip the pancakes and cook the other side.
Remove from the pan and they’re ready to serve. They’re the perfect shape for dipping into real maple syrup. These never fail to put a smile on kid’s faces — big kids too!