Are You Financially Sexy?
Everyone over at Budgets Are Sexy knows that proper money management is a sexy thing. They believe that budgeting creates confidence, which in turn, is sexy. But how do you measure financial sexiness?
According to financial planner Shannon from Financially Blonde, you don’t have to be a millionaire to be financially sexy. She believes you just have to follow the 750-35-15-35 rule. Here are the measurements that go along with this rule:
- You must have a credit score of 750 or higher
- You should be saving at least 15 of your gross income
- You credit card utilization should be 35% or lower
- You must have a healthy emergency fund in place
- Your “debt to income” ration must be 35% or less
Read more about the 5 measurements of financial sexiness over at Budgets Are Sexy.