No-Bake Apple Pie Lasagna! Your Family Will Love This!
Sometimes you want something decadent, sweet, and easy. This no bake caramel apple “lasagna” is ready to go in an hour, and that includes the 45 minutes spent in the freezer setting up. I call this a lasagna because it is layered, but it’s more like a stacked no bake cheesecake. The tangy cream cheese filling balances perfectly with the tart crispness of the apples. The sweet and buttery caramel tones pair delightfully with the crunch of the graham crackers. This dish keeps perfectly in the freezer, which means you don’t have to worry about it going bad before you’ve had a chance to eat it all. It’s a decadent dessert and a little goes a long way. Why not surprise your friends and family with this unique and crowd pleasing dish?
4 tablespoons caramel sauce, divided in half, plus more for serving if desired.
3 tablespoons butter, melted
5 graham crackers, pulverized into crumbs
1 large or two small sweet crisp apples, (I used fuji) sliced very thinly lengthwise
4 oz cool whip topping
1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Beat the cream cheese with half of the caramel sauce until smooth and free of lumps. Set aside.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and spread half of it in the bottom of a 4″x4″ baking dish. Press down to form a crust.
- Top the crust with a layer of the apples, being careful not to overlap. Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over the apples and drizzle the remaining caramel on top.
- Add another layer of graham cracker crumbs, apples, and cream cheese mixture. Top with cool whip and cinnamon. Set in freezer for at least 45 minutes.
- Serve cold with extra caramel sauce, if so desired.