Banana Pudding Cake Recipe
This simple Banana Pudding Cake is so easy to make with a rich banana taste that’s going to rock your world. You know you’re in for a treat the minute you open your oven door and are hit with that wonderful banana aroma. Drizzle a little simple icing over the top and ooh lah lah. What I love most about this cake is that deep rich moist texture that melts in your mouth.
What You’ll Need:
2 very ripe medium bananas
1 box yellow or butter-yellow cake mix (we used Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix)
1 package Jello banana cream instant pudding powder
4 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup water
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tb warm milk + 1 cup powdered sugar
How to Bake:
– Head to your oven to preheat it to 350 degrees. Place the rack in the lower middle spot.
– Next you’ll want to combine your cake mix and instant pudding powder in a large bowl. Whisk away to loosen up clumps and stir in eggs, water and oil
-Keep whisking away until you’ve mixed all the ingredients to a nice consistency. Then grab a spatula and fold in fresh mashed bananas until they’re combined.
– Spray your bundt pan with non-stick spray and pour in batter lightly shaking it for even distribution.
– Bake for 35-45 minutes. You can use the toothpick test inserting one into the center. It’s done when a few crumbs are attached when you pull it out.
– Cool in the bundt pan on a baking rack. After it’s cool take a thin knife to separate the cake from the sides and then turn over to remove cake.
– Drizzle your simple icing over your cake or enjoy plain.