9 Retailers That Offer Price Adjustment After You Buy
How frustrating is it to buy an item only to see the price of that item drop just a few days after you’ve made your purchase? Well luckily, there are a good amount of retailers that will actually refund you the difference if this exact thing happens to you. Don’t miss out on this kind of offer the next time you shop at any of the following 9 retailers:
- Anthropology: offers a price adjustment if the item you purchased goes on sale 14 days after you buy.
- Banana Republic: same deal. You can get a price adjustment on full-priced items with 14 days of purchase.
- Children’s Place: they’ll refund you the difference in price if the full-priced item you bought goes on sale with 7 days of purchase.
- Gap: they’ll offer you a price adjustment on full-priced items that drop in price within 14 days of purchase.
- Kmart: price adjustments are offered on in-store purchases that have gone on sale within 7 days of the time you bought. However, adjustments are no offered on holiday, seasonal, doorbusters or clearance items.
- Macy’s: price adjustments can be made if an item you bought goes on sale with 14 days of purchase as long as you didn’t use a coupon.
- Sears: as long as it’s not between Thanksgiving Day and the Monday after Thanksgiving, Sears will offer price adjustments within 14 days of purchase.
- Target: Target will match the price of something you bought if you find it for less within 7 days of purchase.
Walmart: they will provide a price adjustment if the price of an in-store purchase drops within 7 days. According to Kiplinger however,
Adjustments aren’t available for clearance, special buy or value of the day items or for items bought up to seven days before Thanksgiving, Black Friday or Cyber Week (after Thanksgiving). And Walmart will not make adjustments if there’s a difference between a store price and an online price.