If glasses are an essential part of your life, you know that they are extremely helpful (and perhaps stylish). But being a glasses wearer comes with its own challenges. Check out 7 tricks that we think every glasses wearer should know to make life a little less stressful:
- In a pinch, you can see without your glasses using your hands:
- Put a strip of glow tape or glow in the dark paint on your case so you can find it in the dark:Imgur, Rikiijinx
- Reach for the shampoo more easily:Mashable
- Adjust the nose pads by putting your glasses on a flat surface. That way, you’ll more easily see their relation to each other:Imgur, Edgar4649
- Secret weapon for safe and effective cleaning:, Flickr tlossen
- Extend the life of your glasses by taking care of them properly. That way, you don’t waste unnecessary money on extra pairs.
- Lost your glasses? Near-sighted people can use their phones to see a little bit more clearly:Mashable