6 Places to Find Free Workout Videos Online
Trying to lose a few pounds? You can find free videos easily on your own computer that you can work with in the comfort of your own home. Here are 6 great options to try out:
- Lionsgate BeFiT: at this YouTube channel, you’ll find free, professionally produced full-length fitness videos. Whether you’re looking to cardio, abs, yoga, strength training or dance workouts, you can find it here. Most of the videos you’ll find are 20 minutes or less, but there are some videos that last between 25-45 minutes. You’ll also find familiar celebrity faces here, like those of Jillian Michaels and Denise Austin.
Cassey Ho of Blogilates is one of the most engaging YouTube fitness instructors around. Not only does she have almost 900,000 YouTube subscribers, but her workouts are tough, energetic, and fun – and if your muscles don’t burn while doing one of her leg routines, you’re a fitter person than I am.
- Tone It Up: the ladies that run Tone It Up’s YouTube page have easy-to-follow videos and “enviable bodies.” Most of the videos here only last about 2 or 3 minutes, so to get a full workout, you’ll want to piece several videos together to develop your own workout.
- Fitness Blender: this site is a great resource for full-length videos that are put together by top trainers. You can find low-impact cardio workouts, core fitness routines, high-intensity interval training and much more. Most free workouts last from 10-40 minutes, but you can download longer programs for a small price.
- Turbulence Training: this is the YouTube channel to try if you’re looking for hardcore workouts.
Whether you want to use suspension trainers, sandbags, or you want to perform a high-intensity strength training routine without equipment, they’ve got something for you. Most videos range from 4 to 10 minutes, so use the tutorials to develop your own workouts or piece a few together to create a full-length routine.
- Zuzka Light: this channel is full of strengthening and toning videos. The free videos last anywhere up to 30 minutes, but you have the option of trying longer videos for a fee.