When the sun is blazing overhead on sunny summer mornings, there’s nothing quite like a cold, refreshing iced coffee. But if you’re getting your coffee fix from Dunkins or the ‘Bucks, stop wasting your money and start cold brewing your own. It’s so easy to do, and with these hacks, you can enjoy delicious iced coffee in the flavor of your choosing right at home.
- Make Iced Coffee Cubes from Leftover Cooled Hot Coffee:Instructables
No more watered down iced coffee! You can even freeze milk/creamer or other flavorings.
- Cool Off With Ice Coffee Popsicles:The View from Great Island
For coffee lovers, this is the perfect not-too-sweet caffeinated treat for summer.
- Add a Bit of Cinnamon in the Brew:WikiMedia
This gives your cold brew a subtle sweetness without packing on the calories.
- Use the Coffee Cubes With Your Keurig:Stuff Parents Need
Making a brew over ice k-cup? Brew the coffee over coffee ice cubes and you’ve got a perfect, unwatered-down glass of iced coffee!
- DIY Flavored Syrups Make Yummy “Fancy” Coffee Drinks:How Sweet Eats
Make a simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water) then add vanilla, cinnamon, or whatever flavor your love. Add these flavored syrups to iced coffee to get a Starbucks quality drink without the hefty price tag.
- Make Vanilla Iced Cubes:Oh My Veggies
Or any other flavored iced cubes you’d like to drop into your iced coffee.