5 Low-Cost Ways to Remedy a Sore Throat
If you’ve got an inflamed sore throat, that’s most likely the first sign that you’re getting sick. Stop the sickness in its tracks and give yourself some relief with these 5 crucial steps:
- Gargle a mixture of lemon juice and salt in 8 oz. of water every hour
- Drink a tea of hot water, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, a pinch of cayenne pepper and honey at least 3 times a day.
- Keep air moist by setting out a shallow pan of water.
- Take a hot bath with Epsom salts.
- Take an anti-inflammatory once every 4 hours.
Thanks to Howcast for the tips!