If you’ve got an inflamed sore throat, that’s most likely the first sign that you’re getting sick. Stop the sickness in its tracks and give yourself some relief with these 5 crucial steps:
- Gargle a mixture of lemon juice and salt in 8 oz. of water every hour
- Drink a tea of hot water, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, a pinch of cayenne pepper and honey at least 3 times a day.
- Keep air moist by setting out a shallow pan of water.
- Take a hot bath with Epsom salts.
- Take an anti-inflammatory once every 4 hours.
Thanks to Howcast for the tips!