5 Ingredients and 30 Minutes to Practically Perfect Pizza Muffins
Is there any such thing as a bad twist on pizza? Maybe, but you’d have to work much harder to make one than you will making these easy, kid-friendly pizza muffins from Allrecipes. In just 30 minutes with only 5 ingredients, you’ll have a cheesy, delicious snack, and the recipe is easy to adjust to make as few or as many muffins as you want!
– Cooking spray
– One 10 ounce can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
– 10 tablespoons pizza sauce (Allrecipes suggests using Ragu® Homestyle, but your favorite kind will work just as well!)
– 10 pepperoni slices
– 10 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
And 30 Minutes to Pizza Perfection
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and spray your muffin tin with cooking spray. This recipe will make 10 pizza muffins, so spray your tin accordingly!
- Separate the biscuits and flatten each one with your hands. Press each flattened biscuit into a muffin cup, making sure to cover the bottom and sides. Set aside for 5 minutes, allowing the dough to settle and slightly rise. Lightly press into the cups as needed after settling.
- Top each biscuit with 1 tablespoon of sauce, 1 pepperoni, and 1 tablespoon of mozzarella.
- Bake your muffins for about 10 minutes until each one is lightly browned and the cheese is melted. Cool the muffins out of the tin on a cooling rack for 5 minutes.
Voila! What an easy, kid-friendly snack. What other twists on pizza do you love? Which toppings would you like to try in your own pizza muffins?