5-Ingredient and Flourless Chocolate Cake
Did you know you could get a perfect chocolate cake with only five ingredients? And that none of those ingredients would be flour or sugar? Food Network did! Check out their recipe for Flourless Chocolate Cake and give it a try!
– 5 ounces semisweet chocolate
– 1/2 cup coconut oil
– 1/2 cup cocoa powder
– 1/3 cup honey
– 3 large eggs plus 1 large egg white
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease eight 4-ounce ramekins.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in a double boiler.
- Place the melted chocolate over an ice bath, and stir in the cocoa powder and honey.
- Whisk in the eggs and egg white.
- Pour the batter into the ramekins, filling them halfway.
- Put the ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until almost set in the middle.
I love the idea of cooking these cakes in small ramekins because everybody gets their own little dessert! What do you think? Do you have any flourless recipes you love to bake?