Homemade gifts are the best kinds of gifts. Making a gift in a jar can be really easy and inexpensive (especially if you’ve already got the jar), and it’s fun for the recipient to receive. All you have to do is layer the ingredients and add a tag with the recipe for the jar’s contents.
Here are just some of the ideas from Tip Junkie:
- Single Serving Pies: once made, all the recipient has to do is pop these into the oven and enjoy!
- Cupcakes in a Jar: this is a cute, special treat, complete with icing.
- Cookies in a Jar for Santa: these make great gifts for teachers or friends. It makes baking cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve easy, fun and hassle-free.
- Homemade Sugar Scrubs: check out 3 easy recipes for scented sugar scrubs, great for the person on your list who needs some pampering.
- Homemade Bath Salts and Soaks: another great gift for people who need stress-relief and relaxation.
- Peppermint Stick Cocoa: this is a great gift for the holiday season. Just remember to include a recipe tag.
You don’t want to miss the rest of these great gift ideas. Be sure to head on over to 48 Homemade Gift Ideas in a Jar.