3-Ingredient Fudge Pops
It’s OFFICIALLY summer, which means we’re ready to switch over our desserts from baked cakes and pies to frozen treats! What that doesn’t mean? Switching to store-bought instead of homemade. It’s actually totally easy to make your very own fudge pops, and you only need three ingredients to whip them up. And one of them? Chocolate-hazelnut spread! Check them out and give them a try!
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
3-INGREDIENT FUDGE POPS
Serves 4 Prep Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 4 hours 5 minutes
– ½ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread – 1½ cups whole milk – 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- In a medium bowl, combine the chocolate-hazelnut spread and ½ cup of the milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Slowly whisk in the remaining milk.
- Pour the mixture into six four-ounce ice pop molds, and add sticks.
- Freeze for at least four hours, or overnight.
Easy, delicious, and perfect for summer! It doesn’t get any better. What do you think of these pops? Is there any way you’d want to switch them up, or are you happy with these three ingredients?
Recipe adapted from Crazy For Crust