3-Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Cake Recipe
Attention peanut butter fanatics! We think we found your perfect dessert. This no-fuss recipe only involves 3-ingredients, one of them being peanut butter, and creates a yummy cake that we know will quickly become one of your favorites. Here’s the recipe courtesy of Craftsy:
Here are the 3 ingredients you’ll need:
-8 ounces of creamy, no-stir peanut butter (weighed on a scale)
-4 large eggs
-3/4 cup sugar
-frosting, glaze or whipped cream of choice (optional)
Here’s what you do:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8-inch cake pan and line it with parchment paper. Also lightly grease the top of the parchment paper to ensure easy removal of the cake.
- Beat eggs until more than doubled in volume in a stand mixer bowl. This should take you about 8 minutes.
- Stop the mixer and add in the sugar. Beat again on medium-high speed until fully combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed.
- Stoop the mixer and add in the peanut butter. Mix on the slowest setting until color is consistent throughout the mixture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, then bake for 20-25 minutes until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Once done, remove cake from oven and run a sharp knife along the perimeter of the cake to loosen up the edges. Let cake cool completely, then transfer to a cake platter to serve.