Whether you’ve got an old book you don’t need but don’t want to throw away, double copies, or you’ve just got a tattered old novel you can’t sell, these ideas from SavvySugar are for you. Take a look:
- Coasters: with a little decoupage glue and varnish, you can mimmic these Harry Potter themed coasters with any book that you’d like to use.
- Necklaces: use lacquer or glue and a glass gem to create jewelry featuring your favorite text or illustration.
- Cake Toppers: cut out shapes from book pages to help you create unique and decorative cake toppers.
- Garlands: make beautiful garlands for a special occasion out of spare book pages.
- Charging Station: use an old book to make a great charging dock for your iPhone, tablet and other gadgets.
Check out more ideas over at SavvySugar!