19 Times When Cat Photobombs Made Us Laugh Out Loud
For all you cat people out there, you know what makes felines so special…but dog people, not so much. Plenty of dog people in my life (and there are lots of them) pretty much write off cats as rude, selfish animals, that don’t have the loving energy dogs do.
Now, there’s some truth to that. Cats are nothing like dogs — they can be sassy and do their own thing, whereas dogs are all up in your business with jumps and kisses. But that doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t have fun with a feline!
Here are 19 hysterical photobombs of cats being hilarious jerks that might just change your mind about man’s OTHER best friend.
1. Just Creepin’ On In
An adorable outfit shot ruined by the creepiest kitty we’ve ever seen.
2. Someone Get This Baby a Doctor!
Honestly, babies with fuzzy tails? That sounds ADORABLE.
3. Aww, What a Cute Mirror — Oh…Oh, No
This cat is basically screaming, “HEY GUYS, CAN I GET IN HERE?!”
4. Cats Can Do Yoga, Too
This little-known position is called, “Fat Cat Trying to Stand.”
5. Girls’ Night!
He’s so obviously happy to be included.
6. The Perfectly Timed Photobomb
See, cats have the brains AND the agility to pull this off.
7. What a Beautiful Family You Have
She just wanted to get right up close and personal.
8. Walking the Line of Funny and Terrifying
We’re partially impressed and mostly frightened for our safety.
9. Cats HATE When Dogs are Getting More Attention…
“But…what about me?”
10. … Especially When Dogs are in Costume
Cats don’t care if you’re dressed up as a box of pizza, DOGS DO NOT GET THE ATTENTION.
11. Cats Can Get Overly Excited, Just Like Dogs!
But this usually happens, rather than jumping and licking.
12. This One…is Disorienting
Not conjoined twins, but definitely best friends.
13. Cats Can Be Less-Than-Subtle
This casual photobomb just got so extra.
14. “Oh, You’re Having a Moment?”
Cats care, that’s why they want to be involved in everything. All the time.
15. But Sometimes They Just Like to Troll
Other times, they just love ruining things.
16. They’re Great at Ominous, Horror-Type Gags
Let me in, let me in.
17. “He’s Making That Face, Isn’t He?”
Yes, cats can annoy other cats.
18. Cats Aren’t Always Graceful
They might fall on their feet, but they don’t do it gracefully.
19. This One Seems a Little More Sinister…
Photobomb? Or sneak attack waiting to happen? You never know with a cat!