How to Make Lasagna in Less Than 15 Minutes Start to Finish
Lasagna is a crowd-pleasing dish. The ultimate Italian comfort food, nothing beats those layers of fresh mozzarella, pasta and sauce. But everything has it’s downside. For lasagna, it’s the prep time and the cook time, which tends to take a while. Between preparing the lasagna and baking it, you can waste well over an hour or two. If you want lasagna and you want it now, you’ll want to try this quick and easy lasagna recipe. This cooking hack is brilliant and will get you that cheesy comfort food in fifteen minutes – that’s prep AND cooking! Watch the video below for this too-good-to-be-true lasagna recipe.
This is like the fast-food version of lasagna…only homemade, so you know exactly what ingredients are being used! Feel free to use any type of ravioli you’d like. And don’t forget the corn! That’s my favorite detail to round off this quick and delicious chipotle lasagna.
CHIPOTLE RAVIOLI LASAGNA
– 3 tablespoons butter
– 1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
– 2 cups fresh corn kernels (from about 2 ears) or frozen corn, thawed
– 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– About 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle chiles in adobo, plus 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
– 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced into rounds
– 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
– 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper
– One 22-ounce package frozen cheese ravioli, thawed
– 2 cups shredded Oaxaca cheese or mozzarella
2. Preheat the broiler to high.
3. For assembling the lasagna: Spread about one-quarter of the zucchini-corn mixture over the bottom of a large gratin or 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Top with the ravioli in an even layer. Pour over the remaining zucchini-corn mixture. Top with the cheese.
4. Broil until the top is browned and bubbly, about 8 minutes.