Aloe vera is a great thing to have hanging around in case of sunburns or other skin relief purposes. But you may not realize just how many uses it actually can have. Take a look at some unexpected ways that you can make use of aloe vera:
- Strengthen Weak Nails: massage some aloe vera into your nail beds every day for a few weeks to improve their condition.
- Fade Stretch Marks: use aloe vera, and then cocoa butter (separately) to reduce the appearance of stretch marks over time.
- Prevent/Soothe Skin Issues: like eczema, insect bites, blisters, rashes, frostbite and bruises.
- Strengthen Teeth: if your toothpaste doesn’t already have aloe in it, dab some aloe vera onto your toothbrush after brushing to strengthen teeth and add protection.
- Make Hair Conditioner: try out this recipe for an amazing aloe hair conditioner.
Find more great ideas over at care2’s 12 Uses for Aloe.