10 Household Uses for Old Toothbrushes
Don’t throw out those old toothbrushes that are unfit for brushing your teeth. There are tons of ways you can use them around the house – for cleaning, beauty purposes and more. Take a look at some ideas from Instructables:
- Remove Crayon Marks on Walls: use shaving cream and an old toothbrush to get rid of those crayon markings.
- Clean Your Finger Nails: use a little soap and water on the brush and scrub the dirt from under your fingernails.
- Clean Your Shoes: get the dirt and mud loose with your toothbrush.
- Clean Grout on Tiles Floors: mix together 1 part Borax, 2 parts baking soda and 2 parts water to make a cleaning solution. Use toothbrush to scrub this between tiles to clean grime.
- Apply Hair Dye: make applying hair dye yourself easier by using a toothbrush. For quick touch ups to grey hair or roots, you can apply mascara to a toothbrush to make for easier blending.
For more helpful ideas, head over to 10 Uses for Your Old Toothbrush.