10 Ways You Didn’t Know You Could Use Coconut Oil
Some products are true miracle workers, ones that make everything from beauty to health to cooking easier and more enjoyable. The list of these magic items is pretty short, but today we’re adding one more to it: coconut oil! Cloudy Apples shows us how adding this one simple item to your shelf is going to help you in so many ways. Watch and learn!
So did you catch all of those uses? Let’s recap! You can use coconut oil:
- In oil-pulling for better breath.
- Combined with sea salt for an exfoliating scrub.
- As an aftershave.
- As a leave-in conditioner.
- In your coffee instead of milk.
- As a chest-soothing body lotion.
- As a sealer on your face after your cleansing and moisturizing routine.
- As a natural lubricant.
- In cooking to replace butter.
- To remove gunk or hard-to-remove stickers.
Which use surprised you most? Do you keep coconut oil on hand for any of these or other reasons?