Can’t get enough of great crock pot recipes? Neither can we, and we’ve found another one to get excited about: a full chicken dinner! This recipe from The One Pot Chef not only prepares chicken breasts perfectly, it also cooks potatoes and veggies right along with it. This classic combination just got even easier. Check it out!
– 2 pounds (32 ounces or 1 kilogram) chicken breast fillets
– 19 ounces (1.2 pounds or 600 grams) small red potatoes, quartered
– 1/2 pound (8 ounces or 250 grams) baby carrots, trimmed and peeled
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 1/3 cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
– 1 teaspoon salt
– Freshly-cracked black pepper
So simple, so easy, so good! Get more information about this dish by checking out the The One Pot Chef site, and tell us if you give it a try!