Fall means a lot of things to a lot of people, but we can all agree on one thing: this is the season of pumpkin everything. Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin pie, pumpkin English muffins — if it can be consumed, it has most likely been turned into a pumpkin spice variety in the last few years.
But when it’s all pumpkin pie and PSL, even our favorite tastes of fall can get a little old. If you can’t get enough of that spicy fall flavor, but you’re looking to mix it up in the dessert department, this recipe is about to blow your mind.the lasagna food trend that took over the internet earlier this year, Delish decided to make their own fall version of the dessert lasagna that’s been driving everyone wild. What they concocted is one of the most amazing desserts we’ve ever tried: a pumpkin cheese lasagna.
The chefs at Delish have confessed themselves that this might be the most amazing things they’ve ever made.
It goes by many names, including a pumpkin cheesecake trifle or just a no-bake pumpkin cheesecake. But we just prefer to call it an lice of autumnal heaven.pumpkin, caramel drizzle, and pecans, this is the most decadent fall dessert you’ll make all season. It allots the perfect amount of spicy mousse and indulgent cheesecake filling to each bite, which we really like the sound of. Best of all, the recipe is extremely simple and doesn’t even require an oven.
Every pumpkin spice lover should be jumping for joy right about now.
What do you think of this amazing dessert lasagna recipe? Will you be whipped up this ultimate fall dessert for your next dinner party or potluck? Share your thoughts and your favorite ways to enjoy the flavors of the season in the comments section below.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 2 c. milk
- 3 small packages vanilla pudding mix
- 1 c. pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 10 graham cracker sheets
- 1/4 c. Caramel
- Pecans, for garnish
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and ¼ cup sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Slowly add in 1 1/2 cups heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- In another medium bowl, beat milk, pudding mix, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice until well-mixed and thick. (Start with 1 1/2 cups milk and beat until it’s the consistency of a pudding—if it’s too thick, continue to add the rest of the milk.)
- Layer lasagna: Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture in a 9″-x-13″ baking dish. Top with a layer of graham crackers. Add half the pudding mixture and top with a layer of half the cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with caramel and repeat, ending with the cream cheese layer (hold the caramel until ready to serve).
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Drizzle with caramel and garnish with pecans before serving.