These cheesy meatball cups are so easy to prep and perfect for those busy weeknight dinners or even as a great game day appetizer. See how easily these meatball cups come together:
Makes 8 Meatball Cups
- 1 roll crescent roll dough
- 8 cooked meatballs (we used turkey, but feel free to use any type of meatball)
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella or Italian cheese blend basil
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C). Spray 8 muffin cups with non-stick spray.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate all 8 triangles. Starting with the wide end of the triangle, press the dough into a muffin cup and wind the skinny point around to form a shell. If you need to, dust the dough with a little flour to help it stick together so there are no holes in the dough cup. Repeat with the remaining triangles.
- Spoon a tablespoonful of marinara sauce into each crescent cup, then top with a sprinkle of cheese and one meatball. Sprinkle mozzarella over top of the meatball.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the crescent roll cup has browned and the cheese is melted and bubbly. Makes 8 meatball cups.