When I showed my friends how easy it is to make microwave fudge their jaws dropped. You can literally make great tasting fudge with just two ingredients and four minutes of prep time. This is a great base recipe to start from. You can add in nuts, dried fruit, chili powder for a spicy fudge, anything your wonderful mind can think up. Check out the video below to see just how easy it is:
Easy Microwave Fudge
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk (14 oz)
- 3 Cups of Milk Chocolate Chips
- 8×8 baking tin
- Pour condensed milk and milk chocolate chips into large glass mixing bowl.
- bowl in microwave for 1 minute on high.
- Mix condensed milk and chocolate chips until it becomes closer to a fudgy substance.
- Take an 8×8 pan and line it with aluminum foil. Grease the foil.
- Pour in batter and spread it out evenly.
- Put it in fridge to cool for 2-3 hours.
- Take it out of fridge, pull out foil with fudge, turn over and peel away foil.
- Cut, Garnish, Serve, and Smile.
Whenever I make this recipe with a friend they always smile and say “I never knew it was that easy to make fudge!” And this fudge tastes just as good as the fudge you buy from those little speciality shops at tourist destinations. Let me know in the comments if you plan to try this recipe.