For easy meals and snacks with a quick prep and big flavor, there’s nothing like a crock pot. And if you’re looking for some recipe inspiration, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re looking for game day snack ideas or need to switch up your weeknight dinner routine, here are some great crock pot recipes we found for your cooking pleasure.
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip:Damn DeliciousBy far, the easiest way to make one of your favorite dips.
- Bacon Cheesy Onion Dip:The Frugal GirlsHere’s another dip that’s perfect for game day.
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders:Neighbor Food BlogThis could easily be a great dinner too, but pulled pork sliders are a great snack, especially during game time.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip:Running to BakeUse four ingredients to make a dip that everyone will fight over (and I say this from experience).
- Pizza Dip:The Messy BakerPair this yummy pizza dip with homemade garlic bread dippers.
- Turkey Meatballs with Cranberry BBQ Sauce:The Gourm and MomI tried this recipe for an Oscar’s party once and let’s just say there were no leftovers.
- Cocktail Sausages:Damn DeliciousThese effortless cocktail sausages will disappear very quickly on game day.
- Cheap and Easy Crock Pot Roast Beef:Your Lighter SideUse whatever leftover veggies you have in the fridge (like carrots, celery, peppers, etc.) to make this simple, filling meal for many.
- Slow Cooker Maple Chicken with Sweet Potatoes:$5 DinnersAdults and kids alike will love this sweet, filling dish.
- 5-Ingredient Beef Stew:tibbygirlBeef stew, a jar of southwest salsa, beef broth, chick peas and baby carrots make a hearty stew in the crock pot.
- Baked Potato Soup:F. DelventhalThis is the ultimate comfort food soup, and it’s a great way to use up those extra potatoes from the 5 pound bag you got from the store.
- Fried Rice:WikiMediaUse leftover rice and meat to transform one meal into an entirely different meal.
- Cream Cheese Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Peppers:Cinnamon Spice and Everything NiceOkay, we’re pretty sure this picture speaks for itself.
- Leftover Hambone Soup:Damn DeliciousThis is the perfect soup to make with leftover holiday ham! The flavor goes a long way in this dish.
- Sloppy Joes:WikiMediaYou can get a lot of dinners (and lunches) out of this amazing slow cooker recipe.
- Shredded Buffalo Chicken:Young and Married ChicFour ingredients make a delicious buffalo chicken that you can use to make tasty sandwiches.
- Veggie Lasagna:Lindsay AttawayTake the fuss out of making lasagna by just throwing all of your ingredients into the slow cooker.
- 4-Ingredient Salsa Verde Chicken:Gimme Some OvenTaco night just got a lot easier (and a lot yummier).
- Holiday Candy:The Slow Roasted ItalianWhip up a batch of some candy in bulk with your crock pot.
- Slow Cooker Baked Apples:Bedtime MonstersSo easy and so impressively tasty.
- Death by Chocolate Molten Cake with Nutella:Homemaking HacksThe slow cooker is the perfect way to achieve that “wet” center than make molten chocolate cakes so irresistible.
- Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake:365ish Days of PinterestIt’s like a sloppy apple pie!
- Slow Cooker S’mores Cake:A Savory FeastThis brings s’mores to a whole other level.
- Apple Butter:Frugal LivingYummy homemade apple butter can be stored in the freezer for up to a year!
- Yogurt:FlickrThe crock pot is the perfect place to make your own yogurt. This is a big money saver if your family goes through a lot of yogurt on a normal basis.