Are you ready for one of the tastiest, easiest fudge recipes we’ve ever made? We hope so, because we can’t wait for you to try it! This creamy, decadent, super-sweet no-bake dessert takes only 10 minutes to prep and uses only FIVE easy-to-find ingredients for a treat that will impress your friends and family without wearing you down. Plus, it uses one of our favorite store-bought cookies ever: Oreos! Watch how simple it is to make these delightful morsels.
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
CREAM CHEESE OREO FUDGE
Makes 1 8-inch-by-8-inch pan
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
–1 – 8-ounce package cream cheese
–2 cups confectioners’ sugar
–1-½ teaspoons vanilla extract
–3 cups (about 17 ounces) white chocolate chips
–17 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
- Line an 8-inch-by-8-inch baking dish with parchment.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together until the mixture is smooth and no lumps remain.
- Using a double boiler, heat the white chocolate chips until melted and smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate and ¾ of the cookies (about 12, broken into chunks) to the cream cheese mixture. Stir until combined.
- Spread the cookies-and-cream filling evenly into the lined baking dish, pressing down to eliminate any air pockets. Press the remaining cookie chunks (about 5 cookies’ worth) into the top of the filling.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into 1-inch squares and serve. This fudge is extremely sweet, so a tiny morsel is enough for a big treat!
So delicious! The combination of the cream cheese and the Oreos makes this fudge one of the richest cookies-and-cream variations we’ve ever enjoyed. What do you think of it? Will you whip up a batch as a gift for a loved one, or will you save it all for yourself?
Recipe adapted from Spaceships and Laser Beams