If you love the flavor of Broccoli Cheddar soup you’ll love these mini Broccoli Cheddar Quinoa Bites. They pack full flavor with lots of protein. Check out the video below to see how easy they come together.
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
Ingredients & Instructions:
¾ cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
1 ½ cups vegetable broth
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped
1 cup diced onion
1 garlic clove, minced
salt and pepper to taste
1 ½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, plus a little extra for the top
1. Heat the quinoa and vegetable broth in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, then turn down to low and let simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the liquid is evaporated and the quinoa is tender.
2. Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl, stir together all of the ingredients until combined.
4. Scoop tablespoonfuls of the mixture into the muffin tins. Sprinkle a little extra cheddar on top of each quinoa bite.
5. Bake in the preheated oven 15-20 minutes, until browned.
Makes 36 Bites