The Easiest (and Healthiest) 3-Ingredients Cookies We’ve Ever Made
Being on a diet, while this can be a wise move for your well-being, can be extremely challenging. Especially for those sweet-lovers among us, you know the urge to break and indulge in a dessert can be near impossible to resist. If you’re craving cookies but you’re on a diet, then you’re going to want to be in on this little secret.
It’s totally possible to make cookies, in the oven or even in the microwave with just 2 or 3 ingredients. And not only that, but it’s possible to make cookies with a healthy twist, too!
This recipe is truly the best of both worlds.
All you need are some ripe or overripe bananas, some rolled oats and raisins (or craisins, walnuts, or whatever else you’d like). There’s absolutely no sugar added, but these treats are sweet and satisfying just like any other cookie. You’ll be amazed at how well this Food Bites recipe works to curve your cravings and to save you calories.
Here’s what you’ll need to do to enjoy these healthy snacks.
Healthy 3-Ingredient Cookies
- Overripe bananas
- Raisins (or craisins, walnuts, etc.)
- Rolled oats
- Start by combining all your ingredients in a mixing bowl. It’s best to combine with your hands, squishing the ingredients together.
- Shape the dough into flat, round circles.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil or baking paper and spray with Pam, olive oil, coconut oil, ect. Line up your cookies.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 ℉. If you have leftover dough, you can microwave the cookies for 30-60 seconds.
In less than a half hour, and with only three ingredients, you can make the perfect diet-friendly snack! It’s perfect for your sweet tooth AND your waistline, something not every snack can say!
What do you think of these simple cookies? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.