If there’s one flavor combination we can’t get enough of, it’s chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers. That’s right— we’re talking about s’mores! Whether it’s in traditional form or as a cupcake, dessert dip, brownie or even pinwheel, you really can’t go wrong with a s’more. One of the worst things about summer ending is realizing that opportunities to gather around the campfire and roast those marshmallows are slipping away. We’re not too worried though, because we have something to keep us happy through the colder weather: S’mores Fudge! This take on our favorite is super easy to make, and the marshmallow layer also has white chocolate mixed into it for even more fun, fabulous chocolate flavor. Let us demonstrate how it’s made, then read on for the recipe to try it yourself!
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Active Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1½ cans sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Line a 9-inch-by-9-inch baking dish with aluminum foil, folding the edges over the sides.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and salt. Add the melted butter and stir to combine.
- Evenly spread the graham cracker mix into the prepared baking dish. Use the bottom of a measuring cup to pack and smooth out the crust.
- Bake the graham cracker crust for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- After the crust has baked, combine the milk chocolate chips and 1 can of the sweetened condensed milk in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high in 20 second increments, stirring in between, until the chocolate has melted and is completely mixed. Pour over the graham cracker crust.TipHero
- Spread out the chocolate layer evenly. Allow to cool.TipHero
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and ½ can of sweetened condensed milk. Microwave on high in 20 second increments, stirring in between, until the white chocolate has melted and is completely mixed. Add the marshmallow fluff and stir until fully mixed.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the top of the chocolate layer.TipHero
- Refrigerate the fudge overnight.
- Cut the fudge into 12 squares and serve.
Easy, sweet and delicious! What a fabulous way to keep the fun of summer going all year long. Just imagine pulling one of these fudge squares out of the refrigerator when the weather turns cold, taking a bite, and having all of those happy summer memories come rushing back. What could be better than that?
Do you think you’ll give this fudge a try? Are there any ways you think you would dress it up and add even more exciting features to it? Tell us if you give it a try and how it turns out for you!
Recipe adapted from Wine And Glue