Of all the desserts out there, few feel as decadent and indulgent as cheesecake. When that cheesecake features white chocolate and raspberry jam, it’s really something special! That’s what’s coming to us today from You and I Heart DIY, who makes this Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake as a copycat of the Starbucks version. It’s not only delicious, but beautiful too! Give it a look, then be sure to read on for our written (and translated) recipe.
The video below and the original recipe are in German, but we’ve done our best to transcribe and translate it for you here!
Crust – 7 ounces (200 grams) graham crackers – 2 teaspoons sugar in the raw (cane sugar) – 1/3 cup (80 grams) butter – 3 tablespoons (30 grams) almond powder (or meal) Cheesecake – 7 ounces (200 grams) white chocolate, melted – 4 eggs – 2 pounds or 32.4 ounces (900 grams) cream cheese – 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon (125 grams) sugar – 3 teaspoons flour – 1 vanilla bean – 4 drops almond essence – Raspberry sauce or jam
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, mix the ingredients for the crust together, crushing the graham crackers as you do so. Mix thoroughly until you have a crumbly, moist mixture.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom of a springform pan.
- Mix the eggs, cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla bean, and almond essence together thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Add the melted white chocolate to the batter and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon half of the batter into the springform pan atop the crust and spread evenly.
- Scoop a few spoonfuls of the raspberry sauce onto the batter and spread evenly.
- Spoon the rest of the batter into the pan on top of the raspberry sauce and spread evenly.
- Using a straw – or another tool you prefer – dot the top of the cheesecake with raspberry jam in circles, with smaller dots toward the center.
- Run a knife and/or toothpick through the dots to make a spiral pattern.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, until the filling is set. Cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 8 hours. Release from springform pan and enjoy!
We also found a similar recipe over on Allrecipes, so check that one out, too! What do you think? Do you love the idea of a cheesecake that’s raspberry and white chocolate? Have you had the Starbucks version?