Make These Jarred Pasta Salads Ahead of Time
What’s better than a pre-made lunch? A HEALTHY pre-made lunch! Few lunches are as quick to make, good for you, and downright delicious as pasta salad. Better yet, pasta salad holds really well when refrigerated, so it’s a great option for making ahead of time. While Tupperware is all well and good for storing your lunches, we’re much bigger fans of using mason jars for everything and anything. Including pasta salad! Try making any of these delicious pasta salad recipes inside of a rustic, spacious mason jar – all you’ll need to do when it’s lunchtime and shake and enjoy! Watch the video below to learn four creative new ways to re-imagine pasta salad.
Despite how colorful and fresh these pasta salad are, they’re extremely easy to make. Each one only takes a few ingredients and a couple minutes to make! Plus, each recipe stays fresh for up to four days after being made and stored.
Feasibly, you could make almost a whole week’s worth of jarred pasta salads on Sunday to have a new, delicious lunch for each day of the week! You would save yourself so much time and energy on hectic weekday mornings knowing you had a healthy lunch waiting for you to just grab out of the fridge.
Which pasta salad recipe do you like best? Will you be trying one for lunch next week? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Caser salad dressing
- First in your jar, add a layer of Caeser dressing.
- Add a layer of pasta.
- Add a layer of shredded Romaine lettuce.
- Add a layer of chicken.
- Finish off with a layer of bacon and Parmesan cheese. Shake it up to mix before enjoying.
Tuna Salad Pasta Salad
- Italian vinaigrette
- Start with a layer of Italian dressing.
- Add a layer of cooked pasta, a layer of chopped spinach, and a layer of tuna.
- Finish with a layer of artichoke, tomatoes, and olives.
Greek Pasta Salad
- Creamy Greek dressing
- Start with a layer of creamy Greek dressing or oil and vinegar if you don’t like creamy dressings.
- Add a layer of pasta, cucumbers, and chopped tomatoes.
- Top everything off with LOTS of feta and freshly chopped dill.
Crunchy Ramen Salad
- Ginger sesame dressing
- Start with a layer of ginger sesame dressing or any Asian-inspired dressing.
- Add a layer of red cabbage.
- On a baking sheet, bake Ramen noodles at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about five minutes. Once cooked, take them out and add them to your jar.
- Top everything off with edamame beans, mandarin, and green onions. Shake and enjoy!