Here’s a Quick and Easy Way to Make Enough Hot Italian Sandwiches to Feed a Crowd
Good news, you don’t have to be Italian to enjoy these delicious hot Italian sandwiches! These hoagies are piled high with Italian meats, melted cheese and herb garlic butter – which is homemade, by the way! Not only are these subs absolutely bursting with warm, gooey flavor but they’re extremely easy to make as a single serving or in bulk. Having a group of people coming over for lunch last minute? This is the perfect quick lunch to throw together. They taste amazing, look amazing and take up little to no time to prepare!
I am in love with the look of these sandwiches! The combination of meats looks amazingly flavorful and the melted cheese can be whatever you’d like – I think I’m going to try provolone first. And about 15-20 minutes from start to finish? So. Simple.
What do you think of these hot Italian sandwiches? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
HOT ITALIAN SANDWICHES
– Long Bread Rolls (Hoagies)
– Sliced Cheese (anything that melts nicely)
– Thinly Sliced Ham
– 60g of Butter (1/2 Stick – at room temperature)
– 1 Teaspoon of Crushed Garlic
– 1 Teaspoon of Dried Mixed Italian Herbs
2. Cut open your hoagies/sandwich rolls length wise and spread your butter mixture evenly on both sides of the roll.
3. Start layering your cold cuts! Start with melting cheese, then pile ham, salami and pepperoni on top.
4. In a baking tray with tin foil underneath your sandwiches, cook at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.