Homemade Garlic-Bread Chicken Nuggets Your Kids Will Flip For
Is there anything better than a dish that appeals to kids AND impresses adults? Chicken nuggets might have been a “kid food” yesterday, but today, they’re an all-ages treat— and it’s all thanks to Rachael Ray. Whether you serve them as an appetizer, a snack or the main event, these nuggets “hugged” by garlic bread will make everybody happy. Watch and see how long you can wait to try them!
– 1 cup flour
– Salt and pepper
– 3 eggs
– 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
– 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
– 1/2 cup fine dried breadcrumbs
– 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley (a small handful), finely chopped
– 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– Olive oil or vegetable oil, for shallow frying
– 1 1/2 to 2 pounds chicken tenders, halved crosswise
– 1 cup ketchup
– 3 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
These chicken nuggets look SO good! They’re perfect for your next big family party, don’t you think? You can make them at home by grabbing your printable recipe from Rachael Ray’s site. Will you try them? What did you think of the other dishes she makes in the video?