How to Turn Brownies into a Coconut Treat That’s Perfect for Any Party
Coconut lovers, rejoice! Your ultimate brownie has arrived. This average chocolate brownie has been given an epic upgrade with a layer of sweet coconut filling and then a layer of rich chocolate ganache. Have you ever seen a brownie so unbelievably drool-worthy? Even better, this brownie isn’t difficult to make at all. Sure, it takes a little longer than your pre-made boxed brownie mix, but most from-scratch recipes do! You can easily whip up a batch of these for your next bake sale, party, or just for you and your friends to enjoy! Watch the video below to see how it’s done…or for a little quick eye candy. We’re not judging.
These gorgeous brownies look just as amazing as they taste – and they look pretty amazing. Are we all seeing that fudgy brownie batter? It looks heavenly. With these brownies, we have no doubt that you are really going to wow your friends and family!
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BROWNIES
– 3 oz (100g) semisweet chocolate
– 3/4 cup (170g) butter
– 1 tsp (1g) instant coffee powder
– 1 cup (200g) sugar
– 3 eggs
– 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
– 1 tbsp (8g) dark cocoa powder
– 1/2 tsp (2g) salt
– 3/4 cup (95g) flour
– Coconut Filling
– 1/2 cup (100g) whipping cream
– 4 oz (120g) semisweet chocolate
2. Melt the chocolate and butter in a medium bowl, over bain-marie, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove the pan from heat but keep the bowl over the water. Add instant coffee, stir in the sugar, then remove the bowl from the pan. Cool slightly.
3. Incorporate the eggs one at a time into the mixture and whisk until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract then add the flour, salt, cocoa powder and stir well.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs sticking to it.
5. Let the brownies cool completely.
6. In a bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and coconut flakes. Spread evenly on top of brownie.
7. Prepare the chocolate ganache. eat the cream in a small saucepan. When the cream just begins to boil at the edges, remove from heat and pour over the chopped chocolate. Let sit one minute, then stir until smooth. Spread it evenly and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
8. Cut into squares and serve.