Whether you’re putting together a spread for a party, making a game day menu, or simply treating yourself to some hearty, spicy snacks, you’ve got to have two dishes in particular: buffalo wings, and a delicious dip. But what if you only have room for one? The answer is as easy as it is tasty: combine them! That’s right, today we’re making Buffalo Chicken Dip, and we guarantee you won’t be able to stop after just one chip. Check it out!
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
–8 ounces cream cheese
–1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
–1/2 cup red hot sauce
–8 ounces cooked chicken breasts, shredded (You can use rotisserie, grilled, or poached)
–1 cup shredded mozzarella (or Monterey jack, blue cheese, or any of your favorite cheeses)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- In a saucepan over low-to-medium heat, melt the cream cheese, stirring until smooth. Mix in the blue cheese dressing and hot sauce.
- Stir in the shredded chicken until well-combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a small casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips and celery sticks.
So good! What do you think of it? Have you ever made a buffalo chicken dip before?