5 Brilliant Ways You’ll Eat Peanut Butter From Now On
Calling all peanut butter fiends! You might have thought you’d seen every possible peanut butter recipe there is, but you were mistaken. There’s still more to discover. And today, there are FIVE more! They’re coming to us from Food.com’s Tuesday Tips: Food Obsessions, and they’re like nothing we’ve seen before. A take on the BLT? Pasta? Popcorn? We guarantee there’s at least one recipe here that’ll be brand new to you. Just watch.
Let’s recap all those, shall we?
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topping
– 1 cup creamy peanut butter
– ¾ cup cream
– ⅓ cup sugar
– ¼ cup corn syrup
- Mix all the ingredients and warm until they’re all melted thoroughly together.
- Pour over your ice cream, and top with more peanuts and your other favorite toppings.
Frozen Peanut Pops
– Miniature chocolate chips
– ½ cup peanut butter
– 1 cup honey yogurt
- Fill miniature cups with chocolate chips, forming an even layer over the bottom.
- Mix the peanut butter and honey yogurt together.
- Fill the cups with the peanut-butter-and-yogurt mixture.
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze until solid.
BLPB: A Peanut Butter BLT
– Crunchy peanut butter
– Sandwich bread
– Crisp lettuce
- Spread one slice of sandwich bread with the peanut butter and the other with mayonnaise.
- Top with the bacon and lettuce, and enjoy.
Peanut Butter Pasta and Veggie Sauce
– ½ cup creamy peanut butter
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon lime juice
– Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Mix the peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice and red pepper flakes together until well-combined.
- Toss with your favorite cooked pasta and vegetables, and enjoy.
Peanut Butter Popcorn
– 1 cup peanut butter
– 1 cup sugar
– 1 cup corn syrup
– 1 teaspoon vanilla, or to taste
- In a saucepan over heat, mix the peanut butter, sugar and corn syrup together until well-combined.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Toss with popped popcorn, and enjoy.
So many fun, unique ideas! Which one will you try first? Do you have any unusually tasty peanut butter recipes of your own to share?