The Best Way To Make Brussels Sprouts Is In Your Slow Cooker
The prejudices against Brussels sprouts must end! Yes, we understand they don’t have the best reputation for deliciousness. Yes, we understand that you swore them off when you were 8. Well, it’s time to welcome the sprouts back into your life. You might be nervous to try them, but we have the perfect recipe that will ease you into loving the veggie you always detested. This slow cooker recipe is so simple and will give you the most flavorful sprouts you’ve ever tasted! Don’t believe us? Watch the recipe below and then go try them for yourself.
The key to killer Brussels sprouts is the seasoning. Alone? These sprouts aren’t so good. But they soak up whatever you flavor them with effortlessly, making them balls of flavor! This balsamic glaze is absolutely amazing and compliments the natural flavor of the sprouts perfectly.
Do you make Brussels sprouts in a delicious way? Share them with the non-believers in the comments section below.
SLOW COOKER BRUSSLES SPROUTS
– 2 lbs. of Brussels sprouts
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– Balsamic vinegar
– Brown sugar
2. Cook on high for 1-2 hours or on low for 3-4 hours.
3. Over a medium heat combine 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar. Let simmer until reduced by half for 5-10 minutes.
4. Drizzle balsamic over the sprouts and enjoy!