Perfect Creeptastic Punch to Serve for Halloween
Over at Taste of Home, we found a great punch recipe that you’ll want to serve up this Halloween. It’s super easy to make but will look super creepy on your table. All you need is a vinyl glove (no latex!), 12 gummy spiders, 1 gallon of tropical fruit punch, 2 liters of lemon-lime soda and a quart of raspberry sorbet. Here’s how it’s done.
- Pour water into an ice cube tray and add a gummy spider to each compartment. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Fill up your glove with water, then tie and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Mix together punch, soda and sorbet in a 7 quart punch bowl.
- Add the spider ice cubes.
- Remove the hand-shaped ice from the glove, then add the ice hand to the punch.
Thanks to Taste of Home for the recipe!