Is there anything better for breakfast than warm, fluffy pancakes? Actually, yes. These simple, mess-free pancake bites! Using a handy muffin tin, you can make these bite-sized pancakes that your whole family will love. And you know who will love them most of all? Dad! With Father’s Day right around the corner, we can’t think of a more fun and delicious way to show dad that you love him! Watch the video below…you’ll never look at pancakes the same.
They look like muffins, but they have the soft, fluffy texture of pancakes! Amazing. Best of all, you can still customize these little guys to however dad likes them – blueberries, chocolate chips, you name it!
With these extras, we see in the video that she simply places them on top of each little pancake, rather than stirring them into the batter. You CAN stir the extras in if your want them more thoroughly combined, but she liked the idea of having a little topping. That is entirely up to you!
What do you think of this fun twist on pancakes? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
– Baking powder
– Flaxseed meal
– 1 Egg
– Melted butter
– Any extras (chocolate chips, ect.)
2. In a separate bowl add you milk, vanilla, egg, and melted butter (or coconut oil). Whisk together.
3. Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet, whisking as you go.
4. Into a muffin tin sprayed with cooking spray, spoon the batter into each hole.
5. To add your extras, just take one blueberry or a small handful of chocolate chips and place them on the top of the batter. Push them in gently.
6. Bake at 375 F. for 10 minutes. Enjoy!