Move Over Peanut Butter Cups! These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares Are Even Better!
Are you a peanut butter cup addict? Us too! We just can’t get enough of the chocolate-peanut-butter combo, and we’re always looking for even tastier ways to enjoy it. Our latest favorite? These bars from the The One Pot Chef! They’re so easy, and no-bake, too! Check them out.
– 8 ounces (1/2 pound or 250 grams) plain chocolate cookies
– 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons (90 grams) butter, melted
– 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons (90 grams) butter, chopped
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
– 1 cup smooth peanut butter
– 1/2 cup chocolate chips
– A little less than 5 ounces (150 grams) dark chocolate
Mmm, these look so good. Grab more information about this recipe from The One Pot Chef’s site and give them a try!