His Coffee “Slice” Dessert is So Easy to Make!
When it comes to desserts, are you tired of the same-old, same-old? Let’s try something new— WITHOUT wasting time! This No-Bake Coffee Slice is perfect for your get-together with your friends, and it’s so creamy, easy and delicious they won’t even need the java. Watch the The One Pot Chef show us how it’s made.
– 8 ounces (250 grams) plain sweet cookies, crushed
– 1 cup desiccated coconut
– One 12.75-ounce (400 grams) can sweetened condensed milk
– ¼ cup (60 grams) butter, melted
– 1 cup (250 grams) butter, at room temperature
– 3 cups powdered sugar
– ¼ cup hot milk
– 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
What an easy and delicious dessert! Make sure you watch to see how it comes together, and check out more information over on The One Pot Chef’s site. Not a fan of coffee? Swap out the coffee powder for unsweetened cocoa and turn this dessert into a chocolate one! Have you ever tried anything like this Coffee Slice before?