Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes
Want a taste of the tropics? One of my favorite dishes to make is Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes. There’s something about seeing pineapple rings and cherries that make people smile. Making these in a muffin tin is the perfect way to create individual servings for friends and family. Check out the video below to see just how easy and fun they are to make:
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Recipe
1 can pineapple rings
6 maraschino cherries
1/2 stick of butter (4 Tbsp)
2/3 cup brown sugar (packed)
2/3 cup sugar
4 Tbsp pineapple juice
2/3 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
I used a 6-Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan
– In separate bowls mix your topping and cake batter.
– Spray muffin tin
– Pour topping into muffin tin first. Place pineapple ring in and put a cherry in the center
– Next pour in your cake batter.
– Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes. Poke with toothpicks, when you can pull them out clean they should be done.
– Now for the fun part, turn them upside-down, plate, smile, and dig in.
If you’re in the mood for pineapple upside-down anything, you’ve come to the right place. Take a look at our pineapple upside-down bundt cake, pineapple upside-down fudge, pineapple upside-down pancakes, and pineapple upside-down cake shot.