Easy, Adorable, and Yummy! Everything is cuter in miniature and with these mini pumpkin pies you get more pie crust. These personalized pumpkin pies are so adorable and easy to make. See how quick they come together in this short one minute video:
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
Mini Pumpkin Pies
1 box refrigerated pie crust (2 crusts in a box)
1 (15 oz) can pureed pumpkin
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp table salt
Plus whipped cream for topping
2. Cut as many 5 inch circles (either using a round cutter or a bowl or glass) as you can out of each pie crust, and fit them into each tin, crimping over the sides as necessary. Reroll the scraps if needed to get 12 crusts.
3. In a bowl or a 4 cup glass measuring cup (I used the measuring cup so I could pour it into each muffin tin directly without dirtying another bowl), whisk together the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and salt.
4. Pour the pumpkin mixture into each crust. Make sure not to fill completely to the top so that the pumpkin spills over the sides of the crust (if you’ve used a 5-inch cutter, you shouldn’t have that problem since the crust will be as tall as the muffin tin).
5. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, then lower the heat to 350 and bake another 20-25 minutes until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. Let the pies cool in the pan for at least 30 minutes, then pop them out. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
If you’re looking for a full flavored more involved mini pumpkin pie recipe check out our Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes.
Inspiration for this recipe comes from: Home is Where the Boat is