Make A Mediterranean Cucumber Salad On Hot Summer Nights
The summer heat is really beating down on all of us right about now, which means our desire to turn on our ovens and stovetops is at an all-time low. We’re always on the hunt for a good no-cook recipe, and the first thing that comes to mind when we hear “no heat” is, of course, salad. Sure, it might sound boring, but we’re big fans of a nice, cool, satisfying salad, especially when it’s one that’s a little bit different but no less delicious. Our current favorite? This Mediterranean Cucumber Salad! The simple combination of vegetables and the perfectly light coating of olive oil and juices is just divine, and exactly what we want on nights when it’s too hot to even think about food. Watch how easily it comes together, and make some to enjoy by the pool.
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
MEDITERRANEAN CUCUMBER SALAD
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- 1 pound Persian cucumber, seeded and diced small
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced small
- ½ cup red onion, diced small
- ½ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix until the vegetables are evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- The smaller the dice on the vegetables, the better this salad will be!
Simple and simply delicious! What do you think of it? Do you like to enjoy anything similar? What other vegetables do you think could work in it? Tell us if you give it a try!