How to Make the Most Tender and Juicy Beef Tenderloin Roast Ever!
Nothing pleases a crowd more than some perfectly roasted beef tenderloin. When cooked just right, beef tenderloin is juicy, tender, and bursting with flavor. When cooked poorly, however, it’s hard to CUT a tough beef tenderloin, let alone eat it. So to get that just-right roast, you’ll need to follow a few simple steps. The video below will take you step-by-step and show you how to make the most tender beef tenderloin that you’ve ever made! You are going to be a hit at dinner parties and potlucks, that’s for sure!
Don’t be intimidated by this classic meal – you can pull it off! Contrary to what you might believe, this is not too difficult a recipe, and it only requires a few simple ingredients.
– Beef tenderloin cut
– Kosher salt
– Vegetable oil
Red Wine Sauce:
– 1 tbsp. butter
– 1 tbsp. shallots
– 1/2 tsp. thyme
– Salt and pepper
– 1/2 cup red wine
– 1 1/2 cup of beef stock
– 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
– 1 tbsp. butter
2. Brush the beef with vegetable oil.
3. Massage the meat with some creamed garlic. Season with Kosher salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary.
4. Wait for the beef to come up to room temperature for one hour.
5. Stick a thermometer into the center of the beef to test the internal temperature.
6. Put the meat into a 375 F. oven for about 35 minutes, until the internal temp. is 125 F.
7. Sear the meat in a skillet and let it rest for 15 minutes.
8. To make the red wine sauce, heat butter, shallots, thyme, salt and pepper in a pot.
9. Add red wine and reduce it by half.
10. Add beef stock and reduce it by half.
11. Whisk in butter and all-purpose flour. Cook for 5 minutes.
12. Strain until the sauce is smooth.