Marshmallows are a pretty great ice cream topping all on their own, but don’t you think it’s time to take it up a notch? The Food Network certainly thought so! This recipe includes, yes, pressing mini marshmallows into ice cream, but it’s so much more than that. Watch how it all comes together and get ready to want to make it every night for the rest of the summer.
– 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
– 2 tablespoons butter, melted
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
– 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
– 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
– 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
– 2 tablespoons whole milk
See how it all comes together over on The Food Network and get your printable recipe. What do you think? Do you love this idea for an indoor s’mores sundae?