This Pizza Braid Is the Recipe for Party Success!
The next time you throw a party, you’re going to need an appetizer that’ll delight and impress your guests. Anybody can dump chips in a bowl or order a pizza, but what fun is that? Much more fun: BRAIDING your food. We’ve already done it with tacos, and today we’re doing it with PIZZA. The Food Network is here to show us how. Check it out!
– One 9-ounce sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
– 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella
– 4 ounces thinly sliced salami, cut into bite-size pieces
– 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
– ¼ cup grated Parmesan, plus more for sprinkling
– 5 tablespoons plain dry breadcrumbs
– 2 large eggs, beaten in separate small bowls
– 2 tablespoons drained banana peppers, coarsely chopped
– ½ teaspoon dried oregano, plus more for sprinkling
– Kosher salt
– Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes, plus more for sprinkling
– All-purpose flour, for the work surface
– 1 cup prepared pizza sauce, for dipping
This looks so good, and so easy! I’ll definitely be making it for my next party. Will you? Grab your copy of the printable recipe from Food Network’s site and tell us if you give it a try. What other braided dishes do you want to try?