Are you ready for the easiest, tastiest dessert you’ve ever made? We can’t wait to show it to you! This Hazelnut Mousse is light, airy, creamy and just so delicious, and it only needs TWO ingredients to make. One of those ingredients? Nutella! Watch how we transform it into a simple mousse, and serve it up whenever you want something sweet but not-too-heavy.
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
Hazelnut Chocolate Mousse
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 4 ounces (½ cup) Nutella (or your favorite chocolate-hazelnut spread)
- Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters to a hand mixer for at least 20 minutes in the freezer.
- Slightly heat the Nutella for about 15 to 20 seconds in the microwave, until it becomes a pourable consistency. If it becomes too hot, let it cool to room temperature.
- Remove the bowl and beaters from the freezer. Beat the whipping cream with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the Nutella into the whipped cream until there are no visible streaks. Fold gently so you don’t deflate all the lovely air you just whipped into the cream!
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Why chill the mixing bowl and beaters? Because whipped cream whips much faster if the cream, bowl and beaters are all very cold!