Here’s a great technique for quickly preparing a lasagna for dinner in one pan in about 30 minutes.
You can adjust the ingredients based on your tastes, but the best part of this recipe is the ease. Once you add your veggies and meat to the skillet, you just top with broken piece of pasta, sauce and wine (if desired). Cover the pot for 20 minutes while it cooks on medium-high (and stirring often). Then you just melt cheese on top and you’ve got a quick and delicious lasagna that’s ready to serve for dinner.
Here’s what instructables suggests for ingredients:
- 1 jar of pasta sauce
- 1 pound of ground turkey, beef, pork, or other
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Handful of mushrooms, chopped
- A slug of red wine (optional)
- 10 oz. of lasagna noodles, broken into 2″ pieces
- Olive oil
- 2 oz. of fresh mozzarella, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 3/4 cup of Boursin or ricotta cheese
- Fresh basil, chiffonade
For the full recipe, head over to Instructables’ Easy Skillet Lasagna Recipe.