Now that we’re spending most of our Sundays gathered around the TV watching football games, we’re constantly on the lookout for great game day snacks to put out on the table. After all, what’s game day without a great dip? We’ve partnered up with Snack Factory® to create a chip-and-dip combination that the whole gang will go wild for. In this version of the classic buffalo chicken dip, we add a fun twist by using Snack Factory® Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crisps® as the “chip”. And making the dip is a breeze. Just grab a precooked rotisserie chicken and some other simple ingredients. In under an hour, this crowd-pleasing appetizer is on the table and ready for enjoyment during those nail-biting game day moments!
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- ½ lb. rotisserie chicken, shredded and chopped
- 1 cup Buffalo hot sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Snack Factory® Buffalo Wing flavored Pretzel Crisps®
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 175°C.
- Spread the softened cream cheese on the bottom of an 8-inch casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the shredded chicken and the hot sauce. Spread the buffalo chicken mixture evenly over the cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and drizzle the ranch dressing over the top. Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles and bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with green onion and serve with Snack Factory® Buffalo Wing flavored Pretzel Crisps®, carrots and celery.
This is a sponsored post, paid for by our partner, Snack Factory®.